Sauza Silver Tequila
According to legend, when the Spanish conquistadors ran out of the brandy they brought from Europe, they began to distill a local agave drink, which became North America’s first indigenous distilled spirit. In 1873, this golden beverage was dubbed “tequila” by Don Cenobio Sauza, who founded La Perseverancia Distillery in Tequila, Mexico. He became the first to export tequila to the rest of the world, and today, Sauza offers a full line of tequila. Sauza Silver, one of the pioneer spirits from the brand, is double distilled in copper pot stills at low proof to retain the full agave flavor. The aroma offers fresh green apple notes followed by jasmine and hints of spice with a fresh agave taste on the palate. It finishes with a moderate bite of bitter citrus. Ideal for margaritas.
- 200 ml, 375 ml, 750 ml, 1 L, 1.75 L
- Color: Crystal clear, with silver hints
- Aroma: Fresh green apple notes, followed by jasmine and hints of a fine spice
- Taste: Fresh agave taste with green apple and essence of citrus
- Finish: Medium moderate bite of citrus bitter
- 2015 Growth Brand Awards - Cheers: Established Growth Brand (Sauza)